F.Y.I. - Travel is my favorite Sport

728x90 AdSpace

Trending

F.Y.I.

THIS is a Current Issue......

recently quite a number of ppl... which i don know....
they perceived me as a basketballer!!!!!what the hell.....
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN BASKETBALL AT ALL.... my hse there got quarter court on the jln raya...
i never shoot the loop b4....
its the worst thing on earth after crickets and many more... golf?

DID YOU KNOW?
- golf was invented by the scottish so the MEN can have sometime alone without their wives... first they went from 5 holes to 18 holes because they needed more time alone....-
==so when ur husband say he is goin to golf with his friends... means he needs time out.... ALONE...from his WIFE......

So can you imagine how many sports have been created just the sake of this reason...
soon become a hobby or favourites and even till making profits phenomenon.... "football seasons" me still thinking of a new sports tat will overtake footballs HAH.......

i don know why i gave the impression of main baskitbola... i miss baskitrobbin tho rum and raisin.
its annoying......boys doesnt mean main basketbola...
anyway thats the secret of my TOTAL o-lah pure white skin...
NO outdoor sports!!!! only indoor activities....
THE RISK of getting knees injuries or etcetc is lower
the chances of broken specs is also low.

I HATE BASKETBALLS
its for popular kids... not me...

this occur with a young butch @ a restaurant i dine... she ask u play ball ar? u look familiar!!
kek dao u butch play ball doesnt mean i play ball!!!.... seriously the tonkatsudon is superb NEH!
super duper OISSHHIII!!! for those transitting sikapo.. must have it... its pork chop rice set...
typing about it makes me hungry.... i am still on diet!!!! mentally!

then @ skool the admin ppl... ask so u play ball?? wtF... ??? i told my bro...
he laughed YOU, BALL??? wahahahhahahahahaa.... even i cannot handle it... fat ARSE cannot link with basket balls.....
F.Y.I. Reviewed by Mak Sin Wee on 10:08 AM Rating: 5 THIS is a Current Issue...... recently quite a number of ppl... which i don know.... they perceived me as a basketballer!!!!!what the hell.....

No comments: